- - Meat and Seafood
- Bedford, NS, CAN
- Full Time
The Meat Cutter prepares products for sale in the Meat and Seafood department. He or she takes this role to ensure that departmental standards of excellent customer service, high quality product, proper food safety, and efficient procedures are maintained.
- Former meat cutting experience considered an asset.
- An in-depth knowledge of meat and seafood.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Desire to provide great service.
- Passionate about food.
- Interested in learning new skills.